The ASISPA Telecare Service offers immediate attention 24 hours a day, through a technological system that connects users with a Customer Service Centre from which any needs arising at home can be addressed.
The technical equipment that is provided to the user, allows, just by pressing the button of a small device, to contact the Service Centre, from which adequate resources are mobilised to answer to any crisis or emergency situation that arises .
The service can be installed at the person’s home using a fixed device at home (fixed telecare) and / or outside the home, using a portable device (mobile telecare).
Fixed and Mobile Devices
FIXED TELECARE DEVICE
For the provision of this Service with a fixed device installed at home, ASISPA proposes the NOVO digital equipment by the manufacturer GrupoNeat, which has the following characteristics and functionalities:
- High volume level, two way communication
- Volume regulation with AGC
- Long battery life with a standby time of up to 450 hours.
- A specific call sequence can be configured per alarm type, being able to define 16 groups of alarm types.
- Splashproof case and speaker.
- Illuminated buttons for easy location (programmable)
- Easily configurable user button.
- Important functions programmable directly on the device.
- Automatic updates and remote configurations from the NEAT CMP management portal (NOVO IP / GSM)
- Smart roaming for secure GSM / GPRS communication.
- Connection to NEAT CMP (Terminal Management Portal) for online monitoring and follow-up.
- Visual and acoustic warning function (programmable)
- Electrical Current
- Accumulator’s functioning
- Radio interference
- Availability of devices and sensors (Radio test)
- Battery status of both devices and sensors
MOBILE TELECARE DEVICE
For the provision of the telecare service outside the home, ASISPA offers the use of NEMO terminals by the manufacturer GrupoNeat that stand out because of their functional and compact design.
A small and light GSM / GPS mobile device allows the user to send alarms either through the button of the device itself or through a UCR similar to the home terminal.
This functionality allows to send an alarm rapidly and securely, allowing the user to perform the familiar gesture of pressing on the UCR while avoiding an unnecessary waste of time and thus optimising of the established protocol.
- Immediate assistance 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- Communication with the Service Centre, with professionals who will provide permanent support and mobilise the necessary resources until the situation is resolved.
- Mobile Unit to the user’s home to assist them personally.
- Communications to family members in case of emergency.
- Telephone service for guidance and advice: medical, legal, psychological, economic.
- Personalised follow up until the complete resolution of the situation. If the user wishes, we keep a copy of the keys to their home, therefore ensuring access for emergency services when there is no alternative entry.
- Personal agenda of medication, shots, health care appointments, or any other activities.
- Friendly calls as often as the user indicates.
- Support calls and regular monitoring.
- Geographic location when leaving the house through the Mobile Telecare Service with GPS technology.
- If you wish, we provide with direct access to other ASISPA services (Home Help, Day Care Centres, Meals, Nursing Homes, etc …).
- Assistance for everyone living at the household.
- Legal Advice over the telephone
- Social Orientation over the telephone
- Guidance on accessibility and technical aids over the telephone
- Psychological counselling in overload situations over the telephone
- Psychological counselling
- Legal Advice over the telephone
- Social Orientation over the telephone
- Guidance on technical aids over the telephone
The button is light and waterproof, which allows the user to take showers or baths while wearing it.
- Smoke detectors.
- Gas detectors.
- Lack of movement detector.
- Fall detector.
Installation and maintenance is free of charge.
Gas detection device to alert the presence of toxic and explosive gases such as butane, propane (natural gas) or methane. It generates acoustic and visual warning signal for the user, sending a specific alarm to the Service Centre through the telecare terminal. No battery needed; connected to the electric current.
Recipients: People who suffer from memory loss and frequent forgetfulness, have the habit of cooking and have a kitchen that uses propane, butane or natural gas.
Functional advantages: Early detection of failures in the closure of gas systems during kitchen usage.
Optical smoke detection device. In case of detection, the device emits a visual and acoustic signal to alert the user, and immediately signals the emergency situation to the telecare terminal that sends a specific alarm to the Service Centre. In addition, the device automatically sends a low battery signal, and is checked by the telecare terminal automatically or as programmed, to detect possible failures.
Recipients: People who suffer from memory loss and frequent forgetfulness and have the habit of cooking
Functional advantages: Early detection of fires during kitchen.
Detects inactivity / activity by the user for a configurable period of time. The device is located at a strategic point in the user’s home which, if it does not detect movement within a set period of time, sends a radio signal to the telecare terminal that sends a specific alarm to the Service Centre.
To avoid false alarms, the equipment detects activity or inactivity of bodies of a set volume, thus avoiding alarms being set off by pets.
Recipients: People in situations of high vulnerability and isolation, living alone with an absence or lack of proactivity from their social environment.
Functional advantages: Detection and early warning of risk situations that occur with immobility.
Telecare terminals which can incorporate a new type of UCR called i-ATOM, a device with the same features as the conventional UCR but which include an inactivity control system.
The inactivity alarm is set off when the button has not registered movement in a preset period of time. The identification code, the period of inactivity and other parameters can be configured according to the needs of each user.
Recipients: Users whose characteristics make it necessary to regularly verify that they carry the UCR and are not immobile.
Functional advantages: Detection and immediate alert of anomalous situations or rupture of user routines.
Life signs monitoring for chronically ill persons
- To promote self-care among people with chronic disease and provide support to improve their management of the disease, as a means to improve their quality of life and that of people around them.
- To implement preventive measures that reduce or prevent the worsening of their health status
Telemonitoring equipment includes:
- An integrated management platform, with a results monitoring app
- A home set, which includes a PC303 multimedia vital signs collection device (certified as a class IIA medical device).
- Creation of historical values, for statistical exploitation, with data and graphs.
- Issuance of alerts if the measures are outside the parameters set for the user.
Vital Signs Monitoring
- Vital signs tracking
- Assistance on system alerts
- Risk factor detection
Fostering Health and Self-Care
Accompanying and training actions for users and carers adapted to each profile, determined by the assessment, which includes different activities:
- Medical appointment reminders
- Specific actions for caregivers (information and guidance, psychological support …)
Actions to favour treatment adherence
Preventive or reactive calls can be scheduled to the user and / or the caregiver, to remind them to take the medication.
- Districts in Madrid: Arganzuela, Carabanchel, Centro, Barajas, Fuencarral, Chamartín, and Tetuán.
- Municipalities in Madrid’s region: Colmenar Viejo, Alcobendas, San Sebastian de los Reyes, Alcalá de Henares and Torrejon.
Areas in which private services are provided:
- All districts in Madrid city.
- Municipalities within Madrid’s region (Consult the coverage of our Mobile Unit).
- Municipalities in Catalonia in UTE-Agrupació Mutua: Lleida, Tarragona, and Reus.
For more information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, our support team will gladly be of assistance. You can reach us at 91 195 91 93, or send us your inquiry through our contact form by clicking on “contact” below.