This project has been brought to life in a network of tiered and services complementary to each other, which currently extends to various Autonomous Communities and includes the management of resources and centres both privately and publicly owned.
The organisation’s experience in the management of Social Intervention Programs from its foundation to the present, has made it a reference organisation in the field of service provision for people in situations of dependency.
To enable Integral Assistance to Persons in situations of dependency (Older Adults, Minors, Children, Youth, Social Exclusion, etc.). ASISPA has the following services at your disposal:
- Home Assistance service
- Home Telecare Service
- Residence Service
- Day Care Centre Service
- Social and Cultural activities in Municipal Centres
- Housing service with services
- Support to Homeless Persons
VISION: To be an organisation of reference in the sector for its quality, humane approach and innovation in the provision of Services for the promotion of autonomy, attention to people in need of care and / or in a situation of social vulnerability.
- PRINCIPLE OF EQUITY AND RESPECT FOR DIFFERENCE
- PROFESSIONALISM, EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY AT WORK
- QUALITY AND HUMANE APPROACH (RESPECT, PROFESSIONALISM, CLOSENESS, SENSITIVITY, KINDNESS) IN CARE
- TEAM WORK AND INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
- TRANSPARENCY AND INTEGRITY
- COMMITMENT TO THE GOALS OF THE ORGANISATION
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE
The Integrated System of Quality Management and Prevention of Occupational Risks, Environment and Ethically and Socially Responsible Management aims to:
- Satisfy internal / external customers and other interested parties
- Guarantee the fulfilment of the contracted, legal, regulatory and other requirements applicable to our services (Health and Safety in the workplace, Environment and Social requirements).
- Plan processes and interactions, as well as address risks and opportunities
- Provide an effective response to incidents / emergencies that may occur in the Entity
- Act in a socially, economically and environmentally sustainable manner, integrating the Ethical and Socially Responsible Management into the processes and strategy of the entire entity beyond mere compliance with the legal requirements that apply to us
It is specified under the different aspects:
- Provide users the right to be different, following the motto “My lack of autonomy should not curtail my freedom”.
- Offer users a network of services they can access in accordance with their needs and requirements.
- Promote environmental protection contributing to sustainable development.
- Provide training activities to professionals, volunteers, caregivers and others with an interest in acquiring or expanding their knowledge in different areas of the social and health care fields.
- Collaborate, coordinate and work on the management of incidents-emergencies with other Organisations.
- Join efforts and share synergies with other Social Entities so that we can contribute to the creation of a better, fairer and more equitable society.
- Promote and facilitate the ongoing training of our staff, building on their professional qualification.
- Encourage staff participation in the organisation’s functioning from their field experience, with a continuous revision and evaluation of our working methodologies.
- Promote internal staff promotions, whenever possible, against other alternatives.
- Maintain and foster a culture of ethical behaviours.
- Ensure health and safety in the course of their duties.
General Manager of ASISPA
Madrid, April 2019