Volunteering is defined as a general set of activities, developed by individuals, in a consciously and organised manner, focused mainly on supporting the disadvantaged, in order to have an impact on a community or its individual members.
- Altruism and solidarity.
- Freedom of choice; that is, there is no personal obligation or legal duty.
- That it is carried out without pay or monetary compensation, other than costs incurred by the voluntary activity itself.
- That it is developed through private or public organisations and within specific programs/projects.
ASISPA’s Volunteering Programmes
ASISPA is currently operating the following volunteering programmes:
- Active Lifestyle Programme.
- Lifeline Programme.
- Open Fun-space Programme.
- Intergenerational Programme.
- Emergency Volunteering Programme.
For more information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, our support team will gladly be of assistance. You can reach us at 91 195 91 93, or send us your inquiry through our contact form by clicking on “contact” below.