Training at ASISPA
This situation implies the need to professionalise workers who work directly with individuals in need of care.
From the outset, a great deal of importance is placed upon the attention our personnel offer our users, with training at its core.
This philosophy led us to launch the Training Department, which was created as one of the foundational pillars for achieving the professionalisation of our workers.
Our Training Department has recently moved to:
C/ Alejandro Dumas 1, Madrid 28005 (Google Maps)
For more information:
- Call us at (Spain): 913 220 894
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us on WhatsApp: 630 936 469
Ongoing training plan for staff
The training included in the mentioned Plan is focused on providing our personnel with new knowledge and skills to be applied to their work, attitudes, communication, and behaviour towards users and their families.
The main areas covered by the training courses included in our Plan are: services for older adults and others in situations of dependency, social skills and communication, prevention of occupational hazards, management, and human resources. Other areas tackled by our training courses are:
- Social abilities and communication with older adults.
- Geriatric psychology
- Alzheimer and other dementia.
- First aid.
- Lifting, moving and transfer techniques of users with different pathologies.
- Hospice care.
- Caring for bed sores.
- Geriatric nutrition and diet.
- Courses from Occupational Training Certifications in Social and Health Care, etc.
Occupational training plans for employment
ASISPA has two certified centres in the region of Madrid, which provide occupational training in the following areas:
- SSCS0108. Home Social and Health Care (600h)
- SSCS0208. Social and Health Care of People in Institutional Care (450h)
- SSCG0111. Specialisation in Emergency and Lifeline Telephone Services (310h)
- SSCG0209. Specialisation in Community Mediation
Online training: Atene@ for ASISPA’s staff
Through Atene@, ASISPA’s Training Department develops training content created by professionals who work in our care services on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that each course is designed by experienced experts.
You can already follow online courses on the fields of Health Care (dysphagia, diabetes…), Psychology (Emotional Intelligence, Psychological Stability…), Social Work, etc.
Internships at Nursing Homes
Through these internships, our goal is to add to the training that students have received and provide them with a real-world experience, thus increasing their employability.
For more information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, our support team will gladly be of assistance. You can reach us at 91 195 91 93, or send us your inquiry through our contact form by clicking on “contact” below.