With facilities and equipment adapted to the needs of older adults, health and social care are focused on prevention and rehabilitation from an interdisciplinary approach.
Our nursing homes go one step further, making older adults feel they belong to an enriching and warm community, where the satisfaction and well-being of the resident are our greatest concern.
We have a specialised rehabilitation team with physical therapists and occupational therapy experts.
The psychology and social work team offers orientation and assistance to support improvement in each of these areas.
We offer comfort and a homely atmosphere: all of the rooms have their own geriatric bathroom; common spaces, like living rooms, have furniture adapted to the needs and comfort of older adults; hairdressing saloon, podiatry, gym, occupational therapy rooms and a big garden, laundry service, full board catering and nutritional programmes. We provide additional services such as religious rites and integration to all activities and services in town, as well as socio-cultural events.
- Support by the professional team: nurses, physic therapists, occupational therapists, psychologists and social workers
- Assistance by the support team
- Cultural and social activities
- Full board catering (kitchen in the nursing home), which includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, tea and tisanes, juice and coffee.
- Personal hygiene items
- Laundry and underwear service
- Religious services
- Support outside the nursing home (errands, visits, etc.)
Public nursing homes operated by ASISPA
Nursing Home Jazmín (Madrid)
Nursing Home Margarita Retuerto (Madrid)
Nursing Home Guadalix de la Sierra (Madrid)
Nursing Home Vélez Rubio (Almería)
Private nursing homes by ASISPA
Nursing Home Las Azaleas (Madrid)
Nursing Home Soto Fresnos (Madrid)
Nursing Home ASISPA II (Toledo)
or send us your inquiry through our contact form by clicking on “contact” below.